Saturday, February 3, 2024

Call Them by Their Name: Part I – Introduction

 

Source: https://www.renegadetribune.com/call-them-by-their-name-part-i-introduction/

 

Some things seem too far fetched at first glance to even be considered worthy of further investigation, and that is just what I had thought about “antisemitic conspiracies” for most of my life.

 

Then, many realizations struck me too hard and my conscience was forced to take the blows. Screws rattled loose and fell from the narrow line I was driving on. I could only helplessly listen as they clanged against the ceaseless walls of the void. The beliefs that these screws once held together stood no chance against the chaotic mechanics of my altered mind. Structures of my previous interpretations began to weaken and bend until they swayed so far they broke away.

 

“Is it so wrong to feel the way I do?” I asked myself this question over and over again until I was able to answer it.

 

For the longest time it seems like you’re digging into a bottomless pit trying to figure out the reason why.. you switch back and forth, feeling like you are losing bits of yourself as you do so.

 

You collect new pieces that look like they don’t belong, pieces that make you think maybe there’s something you’ve misunderstood.

 

…Until the day the pieces begin to fall into place and the ideas you thought were nonsensical suddenly pop out to you as tangible pieces of the same puzzle.

 

It certainly takes a long time to go from despising an idea to deciding to interrogate its roots and choosing to bring forth its intentions and reserves, discovering that the idea is far more than just an idea.

 

One cannot understand the trees of life without starting from the story of the first seed, watching the beginnings of its roots, observing how the soil allows it to summon branches, then leaves, and eventually seeds of its own.

 

It is this conclusion of understanding that takes so long to arrive at. You must have an understanding of history to even begin to fathom the present state. It all starts at the beginning and only grows from the roots up.

 

It is only after experiencing a prolonged torment within yourself that you can become aware of not just the history and scale of it all, but of this history’s plans for becoming the future.

 

Given ample time and no reason to stunt, both the flaws and near perfections that have occurred before will all reoccur.

 

When you become aware of this, it’s not often even within your sleeping hours that you can be broken away from this realization.

 

It is possible that on a dreamless night, I can forget it for a moment, but when I awaken, I still reappear in this reality. The reality being that what has happened once may very well be given time to happen again, but that it is without any promises of when it will repeat or which things will do so sooner and more often. 

 

I’m informed that if the wrong things repeat more often or with certain timing, it can mean the end of the chances for more repetitions of anything at all.

 

This conclusion is how you come to discover the reason behind the anger, the disgust, the “idea” you once couldn’t even begin to fathom. The reason for the widely misinterpreted “twisted” ideal for longevity and prevention of the most harmful chances of them all.

 

People who have not yet stopped to question the quality standard of their perceived reality are unknowingly held back from excellence by distancing their ideas from those that they have been indoctrinated into despising. The majority of humanity has done so to the point they’ve all begun to indulge in self destruction.

 

You must choose now not to be average or else forever hold the burden of being another cog in the machine of devastation.

 

Although the current chance is ever so slight, it is growing every day, for the repetitions are behaving just as intended by fate. There is a strong possibility for a revolutionary return to lightness from out of darkness, even when we are so far along the path which leads into the dark.

 

I know because I have seen the flame lit inside of myself and within thousands of others, and I have faith it can be lit in many more to come. This isn’t to say it will be easy. Nor will it be simple or fast.

 

I’ve recognized that shooting for the goal of understanding is only able to seem so simple when I can visualize the target. But the fact that all I needed to do was open my eyes is even more simple.

 

I want to inform others of this simplicity, but I know that whether I call out to them or not, I’ll almost definitely see them for the last time.

 

For simplicity doesn’t always mean commonality.

 

Much work will be required to make such a change within the minds of people so set upon believing what they are made to believe. It may take great effort to undo the brainwashing at first, but once our message is clear it will be simple to tell them that our people deserve the right to exist amongst ourselves.

 

The success of this work will depend on vigor and motive, and upon timing, which is never to be underestimated. If our time runs out, darkness will prevail, for the minds of the people have been wired to switch back and forth between solely pointless ideas at a regular rate. This is set upon the public by the international clique(s) to dictate entropy and therefore prevent true excellence. Changing this will require timing within a period of distress and confusion, and the completion of our goal must lie within times of peace and not of war. For the attempt of completion in defeating this clique during times of war is the reason why true prosperity has never been reached before.

 

Flipping the switch within public minds during war (however unofficial the war may be), and using that war as the means to success, then meeting desired ends under times of peace is going to be a fight against the universe itself.

 

Some may say it is impossible, but I say that the only thing that is truly impossible is for humanity to rot in the gaze of those with true determination.

 

The previous battles of divine excellence versus true evil have only been lost before because the watching eyes of those with true determination had eventually faded into the eyes of those possessing doubt.

 

A winner has never won with the idea that his struggles will prove futile.

 

A war will only be won when someone comes along with the mindset of a winner and the wisdom of a champion.

 

I must work on the mindsets of any potential champion and rebuild, reconstruct, and reevaluate yet another failure up from the ground and back onto the playing field, where it will win once and for all.

 

I must also work to inspire others to follow my lead and spread the word which can result in a final, total victory. Even if I’m just one soldier in an army of thousands, I want to spread my word as far as possible, however large the scale of observation.

 

I need to have a part in protecting my people and the future of their children.

 

Therefore, I must make the necessary information accessible in whichever ways I can.

 

My words and my ideals are based upon nothing but my own conclusions. These conclusions though, have been partially inspired by the words of past martyrs which I strive to avenge. And I will bring their testaments into the discussion in order to build on them and form the introductions into many of my own ideas. I will also provide direct evidence of world events, political discrepancies, and distasteful groups for which I will then go on to discuss in further detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment